Do I even bother?

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 14:07:34 +0300

The current revision seems to have received so much negative feedback I ask you the question in the subject. Namely, do I even bother to post the proposals for new marine chapters? Or the new stuff for the existing ones? I have no desire to read afterwards about the "scores of polls made without the slightest hint of playtesting". What shall it be? I could put in a poll about this but since I haven't playtested the question I decided not to.

And yes, I'm starting to get a bit pissed off.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.