Re: [NetEpic ML] Poin Cost

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 04:50:16 -0700 (PDT)

Nils,
This was/is my point. 250 point SM L.raider and 200
point Ork L.raider are not reflected. You hit it dead
on, "the uniqueness of each army" makes the
comparision difficult. I think with any statistics its
how you interpet them. Another way to do an analysis
such as this is take one unit and use it as your index
or constant (ie: Space Marine tactical=100, which is
the index measure bar; for example, Ork Boyz=90, so
they are 10 below the Space Marines) and mark the
deviation to draw a graph/bellcurve. But you would
have to do this for vehicles, titans, cavalry &
walkers and special units--and use the Space Marine
army as your constant for each group