Sv: [NetEpic ML] Do I even bother?

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:53:42 +0200

If you want, you can borrow my Wand +5 of Zap'em All...? It can really be real handy!

But considering the effeciency of the norwegian post service, it would not reach you until sometime next spring, so I suggest you rather post your things :-)

But I will suggest that the polls concerning new chapters should be wether they should be included as optional units, or not at all. If they make it to optional, we can have a poll deciding wether or not they become core at the next revision. Same with the new stuff.

Even great changes are best made in small steps.
(I think this will be my new slogan as Peter punctured my last:-))

Eivind