Re: [NetEpic ML] Do I even bother?

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 12:03:15 +0000

>The current revision seems to have received so much negative feedback I ask
>you the question in the subject. Namely, do I even bother to post the
>proposals for new marine chapters? Or the new stuff for the existing ones?
>I have no desire to read afterwards about the "scores of polls made without
>the slightest hint of playtesting". What shall it be? I could put in a poll
>about this but since I haven't playtested the question I decided not to.

I say we carry on.
But thats just my oppinion.

I cant see the big problem people have with going on with this and then
testing the end result.

Yes, maybe we should test each thing at a time. But...this is peoples chance
to seriously affect NetEpic and of course people are seizing that.

All of these new things would have come up anyway. THey just would have
gotten ignored if we werent doing this revision. I know..I've posted lots of
stuff through the years and most havent gotten any feedback.

This is..I believe..the way to do it.

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?