RE: [NetEpic ML] Do I even bother?

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 14:37:58 +0200

New Chapers are very Welcome!!!!

Nils

-----Original Message-----
From: darius spano [mailto:dmanspano_at_...]
Sent: 4. juni 2002 14:12
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Do I even bother?

Answer: Yes!
You have to have a thicker skin. Bounce those comments
back. Is it necessary for all the named chapters to be
listed? Do we need to modify saves & stats?
Yes/maybe/no. Yes/maybe but no need to do it all at
once. Should Space Marines have their own bike
company? Yes/definitely!! Most people play generic
Space Marines but this would give them more options
but in order for me to take a bike company I would
have to be Dark Angels or White Scars. That's where
some of the problems lie. New chapters to introduce
new units. How about new units then followed by new
chapters with enhanced versions of the new
units--making them more chapter specific. Enough about
bikes. Keep doing what you are doing and don't take it
so hard.
Darius