[NetEpic ML] Re: Medics

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:13:51 -0800

Heh. You've never played against the kind of people I have then. I had
a guy who had a Medic for EVERY Marine company he bought and because of
the Allies rules, bought a Warlord Battlegroup too boot. He then
created a wall of Marines, all with a 5+ fixed save. They were bloody
hard to shift, believe me. If the save can be modified, then the Medics
are useful, but not overly effective, as they should be. There should
be some hits that even a Medic with high tech devices can't save.

 -Kelvin....

I see your point Kelvin. But why are you letting your opponent use
allied armies? That's one thing I don't allow, unless both sides agree
before the forces are picked. If allies are agreed upon, my opponent
will pay a terrible price!

Warprat