[NetEpic ML] Re: Medics

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:12:00 +1100

>I see your point Kelvin. But why are you letting your opponent use
>allied armies? That's one thing I don't allow, unless both sides agree
>before the forces are picked. If allies are agreed upon, my opponent
>will pay a terrible price!

That was long, long ago (almost 6 years ago now) when the Allied rules were
very mainstream and official and I was young and innocent. I'd never
played this guy before and never realised what a rules lawyer he was. I've
never played him at anything apart from Junta again! (Gods that's a great
game that...)

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."