Re: [NetEpic ML] Net Epic 5.0 New Army

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 13:28:34 -0400

>Will the Eldar Pirate, Exodite, arlequin Army be in the 5.0 Eldar
>Army List ?

As far as I've got planned, unless the armies have extensively different
units and/or construction rules they'll be in the same book. That said, I
was planning on putting both of the existing Eldar armies (Craftworld &
Pirate/Mercs) in the same book. If there's too much material to
conveniently go in one book, I'll split it up into multiple books (as has
been done with Imperial).

So far the file list look like:

01 Core rules
02 Optional rules, objectives, scenarios, unconventional armies & stuff
03 Imperial Armies
 03A Titan Legions
 03B Space Marines
 03C Sisters of Battle
04 Imperial Armies that use the Chain of Command
 04A Imperial Guard
 04B Planetary Defense
05 Chaos - might be split up into Chaos Army, Chaos Space Marines and
Renegade Warbands, but I doubt it
06 Tyranids
07 Eldar - might be split up to Craftworld Eldar, Pirates & Mercenaries,
Exodites, Harlequins, Dark Eldar
08 Squats
09 Orks
10 Slaan - might be split up to True Slaan, Exodites and Necrons
11 Tau & Kroot

>Where find other special Army like Smurf, Paranoia in E-zine 2-3 :
> Starship Trooper Army, Starwar Army ?

It'll probably depend on how much material there is - lots will mean it
gets it's own file number, a few pages puts it into 02. That enough of an
answer?
-Yar