RE: [NetEpic ML] No more plastics

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:50:58 -0400

Hi!

There was no mention of current stock beyond that what they have left is
all there IS left. If there were a lot of demand maybe they'd make more,
but that's a long shot. So my advice is simple: if you have ANY desire
to get some more infantry NOW IS THE TIME. There is no tomorrow.

I'm not surprised store owners will balk at carrying this game. For
those who don't know, back when epic 40k was released GW "bought back"
for GW credit (at a horrible loss) all old epic stuff to make way for
the "new" epic. Many jumped at the chance little knowing the game would
flop and some armies would not ever be completely released. Bet you they
won't do THAT again. To think those stores who didn't "bite" made a
killing later selling epic "collectables".

By the way Jar, I want a part in the musical, I'll play the part of
Nelson Muntz (from the Simpsons), pointing my finger at GW laughing
HA-HA!

Peter