Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0]White Scars

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:02:54 +0100

> <snip>
> Technically, they do. In Net Epic Rhino can transport 2 infantry stands
and
> terminators are infantry. If they're not given Rhinos, then a new
transport
> vehicle is in order.
>
> ---------->A Landraider with somewhat stripped down armor, greater speed
and
> armed for CC seems ideal! Lets save ourselves some trouble an keep the
25cm
> move for the Crusader! :-)

I cant remember where it first appeared, but a long while back there was
mention of a "Stretch" 'Raider for Terminator transport, capable of carrying
a full squad of 10. Maybe that's another answer for you?

I've converted one for one of my commanders. Its not too nicely painted, or
converted for that matter, but I'll dig it up if anyone's interested.

Cheers
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate
Network site!)