RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0]White Scars

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:51:05 +0300

Sure. Myself, I'm working on Rainbow Warriors, Flesh Tearers, Flesh Eaters, Crimson Suns and Winter Lions at the moment. The two last ones are of my own creation. Stay tuned, even though it's going to take a while.

> Weasel
>

> How many lives will be taken today?
> How many times will we just look away?
>
> Pennywise - One voice

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.