Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] New SM Chapters:Drop Pods

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 05:10:25 -0700 (PDT)

A while back we were talking about Drop Pods. As they
are they are special cards that cost 300 pts. I can't
remember if we voted to to make support cards, ie:
drop pods to replace rhinos for supporting units. I
think as a special for company cards is fine but could
how about taking them as support cards. I take a
detachment of tacticals for 1 support slot and a
suipport card of 3 drop pods for another slot to
replace my rhinos. Cos would be 50-100 pts and no
deathwind or defence pods could be taken. I think
terminators hsould be able to use them but this would
constitute a new unit. For some armies, chapter
specific,the drop pods could replace the rhinos
without having to take a support slot because they are
already on the detachment card. Something to think
about.
Darius