[v5.0] New SM Chapters

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 07:55:56 -0400

>Sure. Myself, I'm working on Rainbow Warriors, Flesh Tearers, Flesh Eaters,
>Crimson Suns and Winter Lions at the moment. The two last ones are of my
>own creation. Stay tuned, even though it's going to take a while.
>
>------> Are we expanding on all the various chapters from the Incoming!
>EZines? Because we have quite a few there.

I'm gonna put on my editor hat and step in. I'm putting the Space Marine
Army Book together and I'd like to keep each Chapter to a single page. I've
6 Chapters so far, and the only one to go over a page is the Blood Angels,
mainly because I've included all the Special Characters. I'm seriously
thinking of moving them all to the Optional Rules but I'm still iffy on that.

So - if you submit a Chapter, be aware that I'll probably edit your words
down to fit into a page. This does *not* include lists of Army Cards or
unit stats - the one-page limit is for fluff, Chapter construction and
special rules.
-Yar