RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0]White Scars

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:26:06 +0300

The idea is that they can only make the "run" part after the first round of CC when the enemy is still in shock by their sudden attack. If they decide to stay and fight they can't do it later if the combat goes against them or the enemy brings reinforcements.

> Weasel
>

> How many lives will be taken today?
> How many times will we just look away?
>
> Pennywise - One voice

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.