RE: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:50:55 -0400

Hi1

On average response to pools are around 24, maybe thirty if you are
lucky. It's ALWAYS been that way. Granted out of 340 or so members
that's not much, but you can only decide on those who desire to express
their opinion. Remember a lot of people are content to use whatever we
decide to produce, they trust our opinions, which is kind of flattering
if you think about it.

Regarding this poll it is obvious people want the rule in some form as
opposed to dumping it. Between the two alternatives the winning one did
so by one vote. I'd include it as optional as no alternative seems to
have that big of a mandate.

Peter