Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0]White Scars

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 23:10:28 +0100

> > Sure. Myself, I'm working on Rainbow Warriors, Flesh Tearers,
> > Flesh Eaters,
> > Crimson Suns and Winter Lions at the moment. The two last
> > ones are of my
> > own creation. Stay tuned, even though it's going to take a while.

Flesh Eaters and Flesh Tearers, you just use Blood Angels lists with a
different paint job. No need for anything more.

Do we need this many chapters that vary so wildly from the index astartes
that they deserve their own lists? The chaos legions get a paragraph, a card
and a troop type, and they're supposed to be the deviants! More than half a
dozen variant chapters is too many. Blood Angels, Dark Angels, White Scars,
Space Wolves, Black Templars, Legion of the Damned. Maybe it'd be worth
doing something with the Mentor Legion, but stuff like Salamanders doesn't
need a new list for Epic scale. You want to use Salamanders? You chip in
more flamer units than you'd normally use. Theme the army, not the list.

Sam.