Re: [NetEpic ML] Poin Cost

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 23:03:49 +0100

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
> P.S. someone posted something about "the cult" a while ago, I'm collecting
> stuff to build an Army, there is something for rules yet?

Stealer Cult? I've got a load of ideas, and i've just found the piece of
paper
with the bulk of em on. If you fancy colaborating or just chipping in some
ideas, that'd be
cool.

Hum. Could do a cult list with an eye to making it any cult; stealer, chaos,
eccleisiarchy or something else entirely. A core list with specialities of
the different breeds.

Sam.