RE: [NetEpic ML] A Heresy II suggestion

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:29:18 +0300

BTW, I especially like the to-hit procedure of GROPOS. Each unit has a profile stat which represents how easy it is to target. Each weapon has a target die (representing sensor capability) and crew die (representing the quality of the crew). When trying to hit the attacker must score equal to or higher than the target's profile with the sum of the target and crew dice. Even though it means rolling more dice it is the only system which takes into account all of the three parts of target acquisition: target profile, crew quality and equipment quality.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.