Re: [NetEpic ML] Net Epic fantasy

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 20:29:17 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,
You are going back over a year ago. As far as an Epic
Fantasy goes Warmaster plays very well. Kallistra has
free rules for 10mm fantasy. Their 10mm come on strips
of 4 whereas Pendraken sells singles. The Kallistra
ones are Pendraken but on strips with some new models.
Their rules revolve arounf 4" hexes. I didn't care for
them. I'd be interested in pitching some ideas for
fantasy. You can get 6mm Goblins, Elves and Dwarves
from Baccus.com and Irregular. I have though about
this for awhile too. Magic Users would replace your
psykers, cleric your medics, paladins your terminators
etc...10mm would be best choice though. I'd go with
the d10 rather than d6. You got me started.
Darius