[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan toughness

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 00:08:29 -0800

Both, excellent questions!

The Gargant initiated the Close Combat. The charge was long, and took
every centimeter to reach, using the extra Snapper movement. My
opponent was attempting to guard an important central double objective,
located in the center of a ruined town. My opponent did not have a lot
of experience, with Epic, but it wasn't a bad move. One of the best
battles I've ever played, and it ended in a tie.

Warprat