[NetEpic ML] Re: Medics

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:09:44 +0100

Warprat wrote:

> Heh. You've never played against the kind of people I have then. I had
> a guy who had a Medic for EVERY Marine company he bought and because of
> the Allies rules, bought a Warlord Battlegroup too boot. He then
> created a wall of Marines, all with a 5+ fixed save. They were bloody
> hard to shift, believe me. If the save can be modified, then the Medics
> are useful, but not overly effective, as they should be. There should
> be some hits that even a Medic with high tech devices can't save.

Mmmh so he placed the all company around the medic???? a wall of marine
that move 10 cm? (they weren't on rinos right? :P) allies rule?? yes but
AFAIK you must have some allies company in addition to field The titan
group....
mmmhhh seems too strange and anyway anything so massed is dead meat
ususally...

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...