Re: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:43:01 +0100

My fear is that Dreadnaughts are so limited at the moment, that they need
either increased movement or transports to make them viable, even a move of
15cm (as in Epic 40k) would be better than nothing.

But the majority has spoken.

Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...> on 11/06/2002 14:37:23

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com