Sorry for the delay

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:18:58 +0300

I've been pretty busy lately, so the marine revision has been on standstill for some time. Sorry about that. I try to post the rest of the chapters this week. Those that are left are: Dark Angels, Salamanders and Iron Hands. There will doubtlessly be more but these will be published in Incoming! whenever someone has an inspiration.

After that is finished I'll conclude the open polls and put in others concerning the new marine chapters.

Then it's the turn of the army cards and, after that, IG revision presided over by his excellence most exalted High Lord Weasel; may the Emperor's will be done.

I have been overreacting for a couple of times concerning the negative feedback received. I apologize for that, and it is one of the main reasons why Weasel will take over. I'm starting to take things too personally. It's just that it is damn hard to stay objective when you really apply yourself and then receive comments which seem to be indicating that you aren't up to your task and in fact are ruining the game as we know it.

Well, enough of that. Let's continue with the revision.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.