Re: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 05:04:12 -0700 (PDT)

No need to get touchy. I remember voting on the
dreadnought walker issue as well as for robots.
Weren't these shot down? Logistically dreadnoughts
can't be transported by rhinos because rhinos are
boughtin 3 and dreadnoughts come in 4. Robots react to
battlefield coonditions and by putting them in a
transport and then dropping them off somewhere seems
to be hazy as far as the rules go for them.
Once again an apology is in order. If you don't mind
me disagreeing with you then there is no need to call
me me ignorant.
No hard feelings,
Darius