Re: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:52:41 -0400

>Wait a second!!! I thought if this wasn't an optional
>rule that already exists but a new one that if it did
>not get 66.3% approval it was shot down. I think your
>reasoning for making it optional is quite biased.
>Stick to the plan man.
>Darius

Didn't you read what I said? I quote: "This poll needs to be consitered in
the context of the half-dozen transport questions put up by Jyrki." You're
right that 50% doesn't make it a rule, but that 50% isn't standing alone.
If you actually bother to go look at those polls most of 'em indicate that
people want walkers to be able to use transports. *That's* why I make it an
optional rule. 50% indicates a strong but not overwhelming approval of the
idea, and combined with the other poll results I decided to include it as
optional.

I don't mind if you disagree with me, but would you mind not displaying
your ignorance *quite* so publicly?
-Yar