RE: [NetEpic ML] Allies

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:22:56 -0400

Hi!

Understandable. One could add one further restriction that such
"special" chapter specific cards cannot be allies.

Look, I can clearly see this "rule" has potential to "snowball" with so
many restrictions and such that will not please everyone. I'm very
tempted to use some of the rare "administrative judgments" and leave
this as it was as an issue for players to decide and include a single
statement in the rules:

"The presence of absence of allies in a net epic game is entirely up to
the players and whatever house rules they decide to make up to cover the
situation."

Because quite frankly one thing is a simple "25% rule" another is taking
on all these restrictions which are new rules and totally untested.

Jar, I'd recommend another poll that reads as such:

1. should allies have restrictions
2. No restrictions

If the "restrictions' vote prevails then move all allies rules as
optional with any restrictions agreed upon. If no restrictions comes out
the winner, then it stays as it is now and let each group sort out any
differences.

Peter