RE: [NetEpic ML] Allies

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:19:27 -0400

> Hi! You are correct. Personally I find that it's no
>big deal to mix chapters in one army. They are all marines regardless of
>powers and IMO it doesn't make them any harder to beat. I have more
>of a problem with mixing them eldar and squats than I do with mixing
>imperial forces.
>
>Peter

The problem with mixing Chapters comes when some of them have unique
Companies, like the Ravenwing. If I can mix Chapters freely I'm gonna take
a Ravenwing just about every time, regardless of what other Chapters I
field. If we're trying to do away with the "best of all worlds" cheese
factor we need to be clear on what the worlds are. I see that each army
list is a different world - and that implies each Chapter, not just each race.
-Yar