RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] General cards

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:41:32 +0300

Or we could have different levels of commanders. The problem is that, in case of SM, the most senior company commander would probably be nominated as the battle group commander in case of small battlegroups (<= 3 companies + support). Larger battlegroups would either be commanded by the Lieutenent Commander or the Chapter Master himself. And any battle where either veteran or terminator company is present would probably be commanded by the Lieutenant Commander since he is also the commander of 1st company.

> I cant see a chapter master leading a small battle

Or being present in every skirmish, which would BTW be physically impossible. Even Logan Grimnar does not personally lead every battle fought by the Space Wolves.

> Weasel
>

> How many lives will be taken today?
> How many times will we just look away?
>
> Pennywise - One voice

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.