RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] General cards

From: Vladimyr <aallen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:26:27 -0500

Hey there,

> I like the idea of an army general, but he should be only a
> requirement in
> armies of a certain size. Say 5000 points +.
>
> I cant see a chapter master leading a small battle

I agree. The idea has merit, but the problem is that most of the suggested
units already exist and are quite easy to kill. Which means if you are
going to have a penalty associated with them, such as morale, we would need
to create new units that are a little harder to kill than your average
command unit.

MrFlibble