RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] New Army Idea

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:39:38 +0300

This is something worth looking into. RTs are one of the oldest parts of 40k universe and would make some interesting armies.

I'd say that he can have one SM battle company with support and the rest is from IG, with titans as special cards.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.