RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Black Templars proposal summary

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:35:43 +0300

Can live with it either way.

> >Two problems remaining:
> >1) Wovs, to use or not to use. And if they are used, which
> one of the two
> proposals. Personally I wouldn,t use them but that's just MNSHO.
> >
> Say what? Wov and MNSHO? Please elludicate.

Wov shoul'dve been vow. This is what I absolutely LOVE in english; the complete impossibility of deducing the written form of a word from how it's pronounced.

MNSHO = My Not So Humble Opinion

> >2) The Emperor's champion and the challenge. Or rather, just the
> challenge. How should it be done?
> >
> I'll vote for my proposal - it's in both my previous post and
> the email I
> sent you.

I have been thinking about leaving the challenge out entirely.

> -Yar

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.