Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] White Scars proposal summary

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:58:53 +0200

I cant really see that this weapon is any more powerfull than other rhino-based weapons, such as the predator, the immolator, or the roth-of-nurgle-rhinos wich I dont remember the name of.

Im just uncertain wether it should transport termies...

Eivind

> Fra: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
> Dato: 2002/06/14 Fri PM 12:48:39 CEST
> Til: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
> Emne: Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] White Scars proposal summary
>
> The weapon is too powerful. This way a single storm Bolter fired by the gunner of a Storm Rhino (which might not be a marine) has the same power as four storm bolters and an assault cannon fired by a terminator stand.
>
> I propose doubling the firepower of a Rhino (in the end a Storm Bolter is just two linked bolters).
>
> So: 15 cm 2 dice 6+ 0
>
> Albert

[ Attachment content not displayed ] Received on Fri Jun 14 2002 - 11:58:53 UTC