Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] White Scars proposal summary

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:12:53 +0200

Hi,

No, no, I'm afraid you misunderstood me.

It's not that it's too powerful. It's that this should be a really BIG storm bolter to match the stats that say that is as good as four storm bolters together with an assault cannon fired by the best human soldiers.

It's just a matter of coherency and consistency. If you want the same stats as the first then just state that it carries two linked assault cannons or something like that but never a single storm bolter.

Albert
  I cant really see that this weapon is any more powerfull than other rhino-based weapons, such as the predator, the immolator, or the roth-of-nurgle-rhinos wich I dont remember the name of.

  Im just uncertain wether it should transport termies...

  Eivind