RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Blood Angels proposal; forgot something

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:47:22 -0400

Hi!

<groan> Not THIS again. Optional people, O-P-T-I-O-N-A-L.

No work is "wasted" everything can and will be used. Do not judge the
utility of a given idea/army or new rule by the comments of the
"several" of us who normally comment. There are more than 340 people on
the list, never doubt someone will use what you/anyone has made.

The philosophy behind this revision is to provide choices. Therefore I
want all ideas in this version, instead on my hard drive where it just
gets lost.

I'm beginning to wonder if we should reinstitute the "optional book"
like we used to have. So basically you have a version 5.0 that is
virtually identical to 4.1 and a large optional book with all the extra
goodies people may use.

Of course I'll leave that to the editor (Jar).

So take a deep breath and continue the revision. I'll make sure no ones
effort is "wasted".

Peter