RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Blood Angels proposal; forgot something

From: Millett, George <George.Millett_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:10:01 +0100

 Well, thank you very much. It's very interesting to note one attitude among
the listmembers. Namely, "Oh, I do support changes as long as anything
doesn't change."

Since we are obviously at the opposite ends of the change axis I don't think
there's any point in continuing this discussion. No matter what I say it
isn't going to change your mind and no matter what you say it isn't going to
change my mind.

The next poll is going to be: Should the new special chapter rules be
incorporated to NE5.0? I'll see how it turns up before I post Dark Angels.

>I don't that many people actually dislike certain chapters having any
special rules as a a lot of changes have been made. It seems to that the
problem is simply the amount of changes that are being put forward at one
time both in the existing chapters and in the new ones that are being
created. People are seeing the new rules coming in from yourself in a very
steady torrent and not getting enough time to discuss the changes that you
have proposed before the next set have been sent to the list.

Maybe the poll should be changed to how many new chapters army lists etc
should be added not the flat should they be in there or shouldn't they be in
there.