Re: [NetEpic ML] Optional book: Yea or Nay?

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:02:37 -0400

Actually, I've already put 14 pages into the 02 designated file - it's got
the alternative objectives, missions, special characters and so on. The
total optional rules in the core book number less than a dozen and take up
a little over a page. I tried separating them and it didn't noticably
affect the file size.

I think it makes a lot more sense to put the options right next to the
standard - that way people know there's an alternative to try. They can
also be compared without flipping pages.

As for the optional units, unit stats and Chapter rules, IMHO that's best
left in the same army book file. I can separate the optional from the
agreed-upon, then you specify what you want to print out.
-Yar