Site Updated BIG time....

From: Paul <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:06:10 +0100

OK, I have to point out that I can't take most of the credit for this one,
but Epic40K.com's De'Aynes gallery has just had a MASSIVE update. All races
are now covered, and all bar the Tau have examples of their war machines
present. Not a bad update considering beforehand only the Imperials even had
a section, and that was none too full!

Many thanks to Chris for putting the De'Aynes together and to all the
contributors for the images.

Please note that this update is not yet noted on any of the news pages as I
haven't added my own update yet with all the normal articles which will
follow tomorrow (18th June).

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - if its epic, Its there.....