Re: [NetEpic ML] Fluff proposal

From: Darryl Hilbig <darrylhilbig_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 02:06:08 +0000

Which category do the SoB fit into?

Not all the sisters ride bikes and I doubt that the Seraphim would like to
be known as Bat-Winged Bimbos (though thats probably what the Astartes
Chapters think of them, or is it Bimbo-winged bats?).

Darryl H

The theory and practice of gamesmanship or
The art of winning games without actually cheating.
(Title of book - Stephen Potter 1900-69)