RE: [NetEpic ML] Ground Zero Games

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:40:24 +1000

Hi All!

I've been very quiet lately, only because I have so much on my plate and I
don't have time to keep up with all the threads but I couldn't keep quiet
on this.

Nic from Eureka Miniatures is a pleasure to deal with. Fun, interesting to
talk to and always willing to help. Since the Aussie Dollar took a dive
over a year ago, Nic's Overseas business has never been better he tells
me. He get orders from the US, UK and Europe regularly simply because its
cheaper to order from him, even with shipping!

His website is www.eurekamin.com.au and as mentioned by Darryl, has pics of
most of the minis he stocks. I can thoroughly recommend dealing with
Nic. He fast, friendly and a pleasure to deal with (especially when you
just walk into his shop off the street!).

>Hi!
>
>I have heard very good things about Eureka Miniatures and will
>definitely look into them for an overseas order.
>
>Thanks for the tip!

-Kelvin....

IMPORTANT. Antidisclaimer. This email is not and cannot, by its nature, be
confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public
Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the
way. If you have received this message by mistake, it would be ridiculous
for me to tell you not to read it or copy it to anyone else, because, let's
face it, if it's a message revealing confidential information or that could
embarrass me intensely, that's precisely what you'll do. Who wouldn't?