RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Ground Zero Games

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:01:39 +0200

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I think I'd prefere to keep the
armies separate for most games. However it is very difficult to field pure
Necron armies. We've modified things slightly to make this more playable,
then again that may inflict on the balance of the combined army.

I like to keep the armies separate, but like the idea that I may combine
them for larger battles, so I'd like to keep it as it is....