Plastics

From: yar_underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:01:28 -0000

I just noticed the update at Epicenter - the one that suggests Ebay
for old Epic stuff. I've just receintly placed an order with the GW-
US store and asked about inventory. They've got "over a hundred" of
marine and marine tank sprues, and "lots" of the IG, Ork and Eldar
ones. If you want 'em, they're available. If you can't order form the
US site, let me know and we can work something out.
-Yar