RE: [NetEpic ML] New Forgeworld figures

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:24:17 -0400

Hi!

Hmmm.great info, thanks!

I guess we can make the Medusa some real "fortifications" destroyer or
anti-tank vehicle with a low save since its open toped. Sorta reminds
you or a German "Marder" or "Wespe". Big gun low protection. The prime
mover reminds me of those "stalinetz" recovery vehicles, great for the
PDF who have a lot of static artillery.

Peter