Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0]The last but not the damned?

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:27:42 +0100

Hi,

      Looks good to me, although personally I think the Ravenwing save
should be for all bikes and Landspeeders attached to the company with the
appropriate price rise.

      I have painted up my Master of the Raven wing, so I chuffed that I
will finally be able to use him :).

      Will we be doing special rules for the Deathwing?

      Why not put the rough prices up anyway and then people can vote on
the points values before waiting until the end and flooding the list with a
large list of points values where some units could be overlooked.

Tom.

<jyrki.saari_at_...> on 24/06/2002 14:14:50

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com