[v5.0]Marine revision part n: the final scraps

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:41:55 +0300

There are a few things left to do before the marine book v5.0 beta can be wrapped up and you'll get rid of me.

-Point costs. To save time, I ask the following questions:

1) Are there any Space Marine units which are underpriced?

2) Are there any Space Marine units which are overpriced?

Please, if you haven't done so already, go and take a look at the Yar's proposals to get some food for thought. They can be found in the "files" section of our group.

-Iron Hands
Yar, what is your suggestion for the clan-based siege chapter?

-Blood Angels
The overcharged engines were so unpopular I have decided to drop them.

Jyrki Saari
-I stink, therefore I am.