RE: [NetEpic ML] IG revision

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:54:43 -0400

Hi!

> Jyrki let me know if you are done with the SM portion of the Imperial
> revision.

Just the point costs need to be done, everything else is more or less in
place. As for the point costs, I think I just ask whether anybody thinks
a unit is under/overpriced and that's it. There are the point values Yar
has done and I don't think I need to calculate point values yet again.

Cool. Take your time. You can just list the points cost and poll like
you mention, that should be enough.

I will sum up the new chapters and send them to the editor (Yar?).

Yes, send them to Yar.

> Weasel, when will the IG revision commence or will SOB and PDF be done
> first by Jyrki?

Weasel will start with the IG revision right after I overcome the
assault of a terrible slothbeast which breathes laziness (-5 save
modifier) and get the marines ready.

I don't think I will be presiding over any further revisions; I am
obviously unfit for the role of a High Lord.

Once my "busy time" is up I'll take over most of the revision, but I
will still need the help of everyone.

> Let me know.

You have been enlightened. ;)

Thanks!