Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Dark Angels - new units

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:31:47 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., <jyrki.saari_at_n...> wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > Deathwing HQ units + Ravenwing HQ units
> [snap]
>
> These would, in effect, triple the number of special HQ units.
Isn't that a bit much?

Ravenwing HQ units may be taken only by Ravenwing company (its only
HQ units allowed), same for Deathwing.

> > +++
> >
> > Ravenwing Attack Bike
> > Ravenwing Attack Bikes are fitted with Multi-Melta and are used
> > destroy the heavily armored targets that the weapons fitted to
the
> > Ravenwing Company's bikes and Land Speeders can't damage. They
are
> > usually deployed near to bikes, but are sometimes fielded in
separate
> > squadrons if the enemy is expected to field a large number of
> > vehicles.
> > Models: GW's metal Attack Bike models.
> >
> > Stats
> > MOV: 30
> > SAV: 6+ fixed
> > CAF: +3
> > WPN: Multi-Melta
> > RNG: 25cm
> > ATK: 1
> > HIT: 3+
> > TSM: -2
> > Notes:
> >

> There are no attack bikes in the Net Epic Ravenwing. Would this be
a new support card? Or do you propose changing one of the Land
Speeder detachments in the company card to Attack Bike detachment?

New support card Ravenwing-only.

> > +++
> >
> > Master of the Ravenwing on bike
> [snip]
>
> I think one Master of Ravenwing is enough and personally I prefer
the Land Speeder riding one. Especially since the Master is an
integral part of the company.

I prefere the possibility to choose which Master you want to lead the
Ravenwing.

> > Master of the Ravenwing on Land Speeder
> > The Master of the Ravenwing sometimes rides a weird-ass Land
Speeder,
> > armed with twin-linked Assault Cannons and twin-linked Heavy
Bolters.
> > He is considered an HQ, Skimmer, Elite and Fearless unit.
> > � Hero - Any Imperial formation within 10cm of the Master of the
> > Ravenwing receive a +1 to Morale checks.
> > Models: GW plastic or metal models of the name.
> >
> > Stats
> > MOV: 30
> > SAV: 5+ fixed
> > CAF: +5
> > WPN: Twin-linked Assault Cannon/Twin-linked Heavy Bolter
> > RNG: 35cm/50cm
> > ATK: 2/2
> > HIT: 3+/4+
> > TSM: 0/0
> > Notes: HQ, Skimmer, Elite, Hero, Fearless
> >

> I take it you didn't like the proposal in the original post? ;)
That's the third suggestion for Master so far.

Yep :P