[NetEpic ML] Re: Shield Systems

From: Thomas Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 02:25:51 -0600

> > > I realize now that part of the problem with Titans originates in Titan
> > > Legions. Their weakness was made up for by the fact that a whole horde
of
> > > them could be bought.
>
> I weakness? and how? never changed in TL about titans AFAIK

The fact that a squad of Squat Thunderers could take one out with little
effort it seemed. But, when 9 Titans are on the table that isn't a problem.
TL moved the games towards Titan battles with a little infantry here and
there. Titans should be very powerful, but only a few should be in the
battle.....at least according to the fluff text anyway.