RE: [NetEpic ML] [OT] Warmaster

From: Bernasconi Davide <davide.bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:34:45 +0200

> 1. How do Pendraken's figs compare to Warmaster's? For that matter how
> do Warmaster figs compare in size with any other 10mm manufacturer?

it depends: I ordered sample minia from Baccus (6mm), Kallistra, Irregular and Pendraken. All of them are cheaper than GW ones but the quality is of course not the same (apart Kallistra).

* Baccus - they are 6mm but their goblin in my opinion could be used (poor quality but very very low price, 70% less than GW )
* Kallistra - more or less the same size of GW (price is 30% less)
* Irregular - inferior quality and size (price is 55% less)
* Pendraken - quality is beetween Kallistra and Irregular, size depends on the minia: dwarf are larger, skeleton not .. (price is 45% less)

All the orders arrive very smooth, without any problem in a very few days

Davide Bernasconi