RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [OT] Warmaster

From: Bernasconi Davide <davide.bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:58:06 +0200

> I think I will get the rules again and play it again, the system looks
> much more mature now and adequately supported.

yes, I'm currently subscribed to the "official" mailing list gw-warmaster_at_yahoogroups.com and Rick Priesley quite often writes about news and/or rules clairification.

Apart the 6 initial army (empire, orc&goblin, dwarf, chaos, undead, high elf), Fanatic published rules and minia for Kinslev, Lizardmen, Vampire Count, Dark elf and Bretonnia. Next year skaven and I think wood elf.
Now there are also new model for more or less all the first armies

Davide