[NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0]Marine revision part n: the final scraps

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:50:25 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., <jyrki.saari_at_n...> wrote:
> [snip]
> > Bear in mind that (fluff at hand) Assault Marines are _always_
> > deployed to a planet in one of two ways: Drop Pods or
Thunderhawks,
> > and this should IMHO be reflected in NetEpic too.
> >
> [snip]
>
> What fluff? Where? At least I haven't seen it. Besides, they need
something to transport them between battles; Thunderhawks may not
always be available since a chapter has a limited number of those.

> Jyrki Saari

In each and every GW battle history I've read Assault Marines are
already deployed (_without_ Rhinos) or drop from low
orbit/thunderhawks. Still it's not clear what they do when the battle
is over... I think t-hawks are used to lift them to orbiting
battleships, or they fly to the nearest SM base.